Destinations & Night Stays
Singapore, Singapore – 4 Nights
Kindly refer to the below itinerary for details
Day 1 Singapore – Night Safari
Welcome to Singapore. Arrive in Singapore and proceed to your hotel. Evening proceed to enjoy Night Safari, See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. Overnight at Singapore.
Day 2 Singapore – Half Day City Tour
Today morning proceed for a Half Day City Tour, enjoy driving pass China Town, Little India, Merlion Park. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight in Singapore.
Optional: You can visit the Gardens By the Bay,Marina Bay Sands Sky deck,enjoy a ride in the Singapore Flyer at an additional cost
Day 3 Singapore – Jurong Bird Park & Half Day at Sentosa Island – Singapore
This morning you visit the famed JURONG BIRD PARK. , Later in afternoon enjoy a fun filled day on Sentosa Island where you can treat yourself to Wings of Time Show a spectacular night show set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. Come, discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, set to majestic music and a panorama of breathtaking vistas. Later you will be droped back to your hotel. Overnight at Singapore.
Optional: You can also enjoy a 4D Adventure Show, Mega Zip Adventure Park,I Fly Singapore,Tiger Sky Tower and lots more at an additional price
Day 4 Singapore – Universal Studio and S.E.A Aquarium – Singapore
Today enjoy a day at Universal Studio where one can enjoy meet and interact with many movie characters, talk with a donkey, enjoy Shrek 4D adventures, enjoy action at Jurassic Park, thrilling rides, entertainment shows. You will also discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa, the world’s largest aquarium. Explore more than 800 species of marine animals such as majestic manta rays and over 200 sharks through the world’s largest window to the ocean. Later you will be dropped back to your hotel. Overnight at Singapore.
Day 5 Singapore – Hometown
Proceed to Airport to board flight from Singapore with happy memories of a fantastic holiday powered by WORLD WIDE VACATIONS CLUB.
Inclusions in your tour package:
- Return air fares with taxes.
- Single entry Singapore tourist visa.
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels.
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Night Safari with transfers, Half Day Singapore city tour with transfers, Half Day at Sentosa with transfers, Universal Studios and S.E.A Aquarium, Jurong Bird Park with transfers on shared coach basis as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing on Shared Coach basis.
- Please note that the transfers from the airport to hotel are based on Shared Coach basis.
Exclusions in your tour package:
- Insurances charges.
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc.
- 00% GST on total package cost.
- Surcharge apply on 11-15 April 2017, 30 May-03 June 2017, 15-18 Sep 2017, 19-21 Oct, 24-25 Dec 17, 31 Dec 17 – 01 Jan 18.
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th September 2017.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability .International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour .
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Full payment for Air tickets at the time of booking whether India or International as we don’t issue air tickets on credit basis.
- 50% of holiday price at the time of booking to process the land arrangements
- Balance outstanding to be cleared min 10 days prior to departure.
- In-case of last minute booking i.e. Departure date is within 7 days of booking date then 80% of total holiday price is to be taken as advance and balance to be cleared on day of handover before departure
- Company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.