Destinations & Night Stays
Hong Kong / Macau – 4 Nights
Kindly refer to the below itinerary for details.
Day 1 Arrival Hong Kong
Proceed to Hong Kong by coach. On arrival enjoy city tour includes Repulse Bay, Visit Victoria Peak & enjoy Tram Ride, entry to Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. Free time for shopping at Ladies Market – popular among for fashion lovers – clothing, bags, accessories, toys, cosmetics
Day 2 Hong Kong – Disneyland – Hong Kong
Experience the magic of excitement and entertainment at Disney land. Visit Tomorrow Land, Fantasy Land, Adventure Land and Main Street U.S.A. Enjoy ‘Festival of the Lion King’ – a virtual explosion of Colours, music and amazing talent. Experience the magical 3-D adventure at ‘Mickey’s Philhar Magic’, Mickey show, its a Hyper Space Mountain ride. Enjoy Disney Parade and fire show at Disney land.
Day 3 Hong Kong – Ocean Park – Hong Kong
Enjoy the exciting day at Ocean Park, which is a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement. Enjoy the rides like Artic Blast, Crazy Galleon, Hair Raiser, The Dragon, The Rapids etc.
Day 4 Hong Kong – Macau
Take a jet foil to Macao. On arrival city tour of Macao includes the Ruins of St. Paul’s Cathedral, Penha Hill, A- Ma’ temple and Barrier Gate. Enjoy the panoramic view of the Macao city scape and the Pearl River from Tower observatory deck. Visit world famous Casino of Macao at – The Venetian.
Day 5 Macau – Departure from Hong Kong
Take a jet foil to Hong Kong airport. Board your flight to hometown. Tour concludes
Proceed to Airport to board flight from Dubai with happy memories of a fantastic holiday powered by WORLD WIDE VACATIONS CLUB.
Inclusions in your tour package:
- Return air fares with taxes.
- Single entry Dubai tourist visa.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels.
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Half Day City Tour, Dhow Cruise with Dinner, Desert Safar with Dinner, I Indian Dinner Coupon, with transfers on shared coach basis as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing on Shared Coach basis.
- Please note that the transfers from the airport to hotel are based on Shared Coach basis.
Exclusions in your tour package:
- Insurances charges.
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc.
- 00% GST on total package cost.
- Dirham Tourism Fee
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th November 2017.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability .International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour .
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Full payment for Air tickets at the time of booking whether India or International as we don’t issue air tickets on credit basis.
- 50% of holiday price at the time of booking to process the land arrangements
- Balance outstanding to be cleared min 10 days prior to departure.
- In-case of last minute booking i.e. Departure date is within 7 days of booking date then 80% of total holiday price is to be taken as advance and balance to be cleared on day of handover before departure
- Company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.