Destinations & Night Stays
Kindly refer to the below itinerary for details.
THAILAND – 4 Nights
Day 1 Arrival Bangkok – Pattaya
Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai as per the scheduled flight departure time and proceed to Bangkok. Welcome to Bangkok and proceed to Pattaya. We visit the tallest building of Pattaya – Pattaya Tower and experience Speed Shuttle / Sky Shuttle / Tower Jump which gives breath taking view of the city. Later we enjoy the famous cabaret show – Alcazar Show in the evening.
Day 2 Pattaya
Today we visit Coral Island. Here we enjoy parasailing and Speed boat ride. Where we shall view colourful underwater life from Glass Bottom Boat ride, also get a chance to enjoy various water sports like Banana Boat etc. at your own. Later we visit Nong Nooch village – biggest and most beautiful botanical garden and enjoy Pottery Garden, famous Elephant show and Thai cultural show. In the evening we relax ourselves by the Scientific Thai massage.
Day 3 Pattaya – Bangkok
After Breakfast we leave for Bangkok – The capital City. En route, we visit the famous and world’s biggest Gems Gallery where we enjoy shopping of precious stones and witness a spectacular light and sound presentation of the glittering world of gems. On arrival in Bangkok we enjoy city orientation tour which includes the ‘Wat – Pho’ – the temple of the reclining Buddha and Principle Buddha and ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha. In the evening we enjoy we take rest on our own and pass the time in Leisure.
Day 4 Bangkok
Today we visit the market and do lots of shopping and return to Hotel. Day at leisure
Day 5 Bangkok – Depart
We check out from hotel and precede to Swarna Bhoomi International Airport to catch flight to Mumbai our home destination.
Proceed to Airport to board flight from Bangkok – Thailand with happy memories of a fantastic holiday powered by WORLD WIDE VACATIONS CLUB.
Inclusions in your tour package:
- Return air fares with taxes.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Hotel A One Star or similar 3*** Deluxe category hotels.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodation at Hotel Seasons Siam or similar 3*** Deluxe category hotels.
- Airport – Hotel – Tours – Airport Transfers on SIC Basis
- Meals – Breakfast, as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Half Day Coral Island Tour with Lunch.
- Half Day Gems & Jewellery Tour with Ride on Mine Train.
- Half Day City & Temple Tour of Bangkok.
- Alcazar Show.
- All local Taxes.
- Please note that the transfers from the airport to hotel are based on Shared Coach basis.
Exclusions in your tour package:
- Insurances charges.
- Any other meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, and telephone calls etc.
- 9.00% GST on total package cost.
- The above price is valid for travel till 30th November 2017.
- Surcharges may be applicable on the entire package, depending upon the final date of travel.
- The prevailing Rate of Exchange of the day of payment will be applicable.
- Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability .International hotel check in is 1500hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late check-out subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
All arrangements made by us are in the capacity of a ground handling agent only.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Airlines/Room up-gradation and complimentary will not be entertained during the tour unless if specified at the time of booking.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour .
- Security deposit is required either in cash or credit card by hotels which is refundable provided no room incidentals are incurred. This security deposit is not included in this quote and must be paid by the guests/corporate directly to the hotel when checking in.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle . If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Full payment for Air tickets at the time of booking whether India or International as we don’t issue air tickets on credit basis.
- 50% of holiday price at the time of booking to process the land arrangements
- Balance outstanding to be cleared min 10 days prior to departure.
- In-case of last minute booking i.e. Departure date is within 7 days of booking date then 80% of total holiday price is to be taken as advance and balance to be cleared on day of handover before departure
- Company reserves the right to cancel and forfeit the paid amount in case of non-payment of full tour cost before departure.
- If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.